INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP in the Midi-Pyrenees
(In English with Translation into French)
Living the Mystery
Masculine and Feminine
Pelvic-Heart Integration® (PHI) Midi-Pyrenées (Montbrun-Bocage) : 29.08 > 01.09.2019
Beyond Attraction-Rejection, Happiness-Frustration,
International Workshop guided by Dirk Marivoet (B) and Elisabeth Renner (A), Licensed Psychotherapists and International Trainers and Supervisors for PHI.
Are you longing to create and sustain healthy, dynamic relationships? Would you like to experience your full sexual energy and pleasure? Are you able to harness the innate action energy of your masculinity and tap into the receptivity and intuition of your femininity?
Pelvic-Heart Integration® (PHI) (also known as Heart in Sexuality™) is a complete practice of Bodymind Integration, developed by Jack W. Painter, PhD. PHI helps you to consciously integrate the sexual energies associated with your pelvis with the emergent qualities of your heart (e.g. feelings of trust, love, caring, sensitivity, compassion, …). We “wear our hearts on our faces” and also express connection through our voices, gestures, and touches. Central in the PHI model is the “Energetic Cycle” (consisting of nine well defined stages). This map offers a stepwise learning and therapeutic process around the different sexual stages of childhood development, integrated in the adult.
- How to use the heart-pelvic connection to release trauma and find or increase orgasmic pleasure
- Learn how your body organizes male and female energy
- Learn to embrace and unify both sides.
- Learn to use the breath to reach new levels of excitement with or without a partner.
- Learn to identify patterns and blockages for the free flow of orgasmic energy
- Learn how to identify how these blockages relate to body types and personality types.
- Identify the origin of these sexual blockages and how to release them at the physical, energetic and emotional levels.
- Learn to free yourself from your old dysfunctional patterns, self-regulate your autonomic nervous system and become a confident individual.
We often resign ourselves to repeating cycles of being attracted to and then rejected by the opposite sex. This pattern of finding short lived happiness and joy often leads to plunging back into unforeseen frustration and heartbreak. We can become intrigued and overwhelmed by the mystery of the opposite sex. Yet, when we really feel both the masculine and feminine already inside of us and then letting these parts of us interact with each other, we can find our way to sustainable excitement, deep love and even ecstasy. Our sexuality then comes from the wonderful mystery within us and guides us in our relationship with others.
In this workshop we will discover how our characteristic breathing patterns, thoughts, emotions, and body armour block the free flow of our life force and inhibit our capacity for sensual pleasure and orgasmic release. We use breath, movement and mindful touch to feel the unity of love and satisfaction. Psychodrama, imagery and role plays are helping us to explore the sexual and heart energy from our ancestors and our inner triangle (father, mother, child) which becomes a template for future relationships. Experiencing the spiritual presence of our ancestors is powerful and helps us to heal old wounds carried through generations. Pelvic-Heart Integration is helpful and supportive in creating a new wave of consciousness in all of us.
Pelvic-Heart Integration explores together with you the unconscious emotional body armor and breathing patterns, as well as habitual protection and defense patterns, that were learned in the Triangle Mother/Father/Child that determine your relationships in the here and now. Role playing, Imagination, Body Talk, „Hands-on” techniques, expression and movement, as well as exchanges in the group, accompany you in this process. Work with our ancestors and their spiritual force support you in bringing old, passed on wounds though generations, to a healing movement. New pulsating vibrancy and creativity begin to flow and to create a new source of Bodymind Consciousness.
DIRK MARIVOET (B):
Licensed Psychotherapist, Trainer for Pelvic-Heart Integration®, Postural Integration® & Energetic Integration® – Teacher and Supervisor for Core-Energetics®. Loves the Fire, Father of two children, from Ghent (Belgium).
ELISABETH RENNER (A): Licensed Psychotherapist, Clinical Psychologist, Trainer for Pelvic-Heart Integration®, Postural Integration® & Energetic Integration®. Loves the Water, from Graz (Austria).
Thursday August 29th at 5.30 pm until Sunday September 1st at 4.30 pm.
- Thursday 29/08 from 5.30 pm until 9.30 pm.
- Friday 30/08 from 9.30 am until 6.30 pm (with a lunch break)
- Saturday 31/08 from 9.30 am until 6.30 pm (with a lunch break)
- Sunday 01/09 from 9.30 am until 4.30 pm (with a lunch break)
« Manaska » – Lieu-dit Courbère, 31310 Montbrun-Bocage (1 heure au sud de Toulouse) -
COSTS for Workshop:
VERY EARLY BIRD: (Limited to 10 first people: Enroll before July 1st and Pay 350 €
EARLY BIRD RATE: Enroll before August 1st and pay 420 €
NORMAL RATE: Enroll after August 15th and pay 450 €
Send money to: Bank account number: BE24 0017 2768 0538 with mention “PHI-workshop Manaska”
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
- Registration per email and our confirmation email counts as definitive enrollment
- Cancellation is possible via a confirmation email from us
- Cancellation until 3 weeks prior to the workshop: a cost of 25% of the workshop fee is due.
- In case of cancellation within the last 3 weeks prior to the workshop (also in case of sickness or not showing up), the total amount will be withheld unless a substitute can be found.
- In case the workshop does notmeet the required minimum number of participants at least one month in advance of the workshop, the workshopmay be cancelled. A full refundwill be issued to anyone registered for the event.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE: We are notresponsible for refunding any costs associated with travel, lodging, or incidental losses incurred in the event the workshopis cancelled or you back out for any reason.
FOOD and LODGING:
Accommodation: in room, dormitory or camping space (between 10 and 25 € / night):
- Bed in a twin room (with en-suite bathroom): 25 € / night
- Bed in dormitory (five mattresses on the floor, without bedding): 15 € / night
- Camper vans (at the visitor car park, with use of the camping area): 10 € / night
- Camp space (small meadow for some tents, kitchen, showers, dry toilets): 10 € / night
Meals: vegetarian, fresh ingredients, organic and local: package 30 € per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
ENROLLMENT and INFORMATION:
Dirk Marivoet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bankaccount (for workshop Fee): BE24 0017 2768 0538 with mention “PHI-workshop Manaska”
"Quel que soit votre niveau d'expérience, nous vous aiderons à apprendre à maintenir votre unité sexuelle et à oser vous révéler. Avant tout, nous sommes notre propre amour, amoureux de notre propre corps. Lorsque les parties masculine et féminine sont harmonisées en nous, nous pouvons plus facilement sentir, toucher et être dans la joie tout en partageant la joie d'une autre personne. Nous pouvons regarder et aimer quelqu'un d'autre sans craindre de le perdre ou de perdre quelque chose en nous.
Cette joie intérieure - physique, émotionnelle, cognitive et spirituelle - est complète et ne peut être détruite quelle que soit la réaction de l'autre. Et cette joie intérieure, cette extase corporelle qui rayonne de notre cœur, nous permet de vivre une rencontre profonde avec ceux qui ont également retrouvé leur joie intérieure." Jack W. Painter, PhD.