More than a training module, this body-mind approach offers you a real transformative experience in all the tissues and layers of your person as well as in those of the collective and of the world.
Core Strokes™ is a comprehensive (psycho)therapeutic process for self-development within a relational alliance in order for us to connect with our Core (Center of Right Energy) Essence.
A powerful combination of experiential and didactic learning opportunities
This Core Strokes training module IV – « Integrate Body-mind-spirit, savour the fruits and rewards of living and discover your life mission » > Integration and balancing of the 3 layers of fascia – is for anyone who successfully participated in module I, II & III. It focusses on the harmonisation of all layers of the myofascial system. Participants will experience and learn “integration” work at the personal, interpersonal and professional level.
Composed of 4 independent and certifying modules of 100 hours of theory and practice (Level I, II, III and IV), this Module IV can be taken as a complement to your current modality or as a complete training in itself, leading after the fulfillment of all requirements to the Core Strokes Practitioner/Facilitator Diploma. This Module IV can also be taken for the sole purpose of personal development.
During this Module IV (7 days of teaching), we will help you gain a deep understanding of how after the release of blocked energy in all layers of myofascia, a new integrated body/mind/spirit unity can be fostered on all levels of the personality: emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. You will experience powerful energetic, psychological and relational techniques (Core “Strokes” for integration) to support the flow of your life force. In Core Strokes “Strokes” are “units of recognition”. We can say that any transaction between people is an exchange of strokes. In life, “Strokes” can take the form of a smile or a frown, a criticism or a compliment. They can be positive or negative, verbal or non-verbal, and conditional or unconditional, be or do strokes. The most health-inducing stroke is positive-unconditional. In Core Strokes IV, we also introduce “Integration myofascial strokes” that support the psychosomatic unity of being.
In this module IV, after the release of armor in individual parts of bodymind : legs, pelvis, head, etc.– it is important to focus on bringing these parts together, getting them to function as one unit. The different layers of connective tissue are now free enough to be organized in long planes which flow the entire length of the body. Also the outside layers can be coordinated with the inside layers, such that one layer does not try to compensate for or to protect the other. The focus is also now upon the deeper unity of emotions, thoughts and spirit, allowing one feeling or thought to complete itself and to flow into the next. The work supports the creation of new meaningful bodymind maps with a yes to your deeper life stream on all levels of your personality, satisfaction, validation, and the internalization of meaning.
Participants testify that the deep work helps them to experience more bliss, ecstatic states, deep pleasure and satisfaction, and a sense of meaning and connectedness.
This Module is also being organized in different countries (these may be followed in the locality of your choice).
Program of the Training Module III in Core Strokes in the South of France
Core Strokes ™ is a creative, dynamic and ultimately enjoyable way to fully experience the creativity, dynamism and joy of your own life force. In a Module IV Core Strokes – « Integrate Body-mind-spirit, savour the fruits and rewards of living and discover your life mission » > Integration and balancing of the 3 layers of fascia, we integrate:
- Bodywork on the fascia: learning Core Strokes manual techniques to integrate the 3 layers of the myofascial network,
- Body-mind-spirit integration,
- Work on body parts and dimensions: top-bottom, left-right, back-front, inside-outside,
- Energy physiology level 4: “charge” and “discharge” techniques and development of phases 1 to 9 of the energy cycle and their blockages (Dr. Jack Painter’s model),
- Transcending trauma, moving on
- Deepening and diversification of the techniques discussed in the previous modules,
- Guided individual and group therapeutic processes,
- Demonstration of Core Strokes sessions by the trainer,
- Time for questions and answers about intervention methods,
- Practicing techniques that are learned in pairs under supervision,
- Analysis of experiences during and after training,
- Analysis of the effects of the methods and techniques in module 4 and their limitations.
Work outside of the classroom:
- Individual therapy sessions in Core Strokes or Postural Integration with a certified practitioner (min.6 hours),
- Gatherings: regular meetings to discuss and practice the topics studied during the training with other students,
- Study of recommended source literature,
- Personal reflection and evaluation.
Thanks to this module:
- I enjoy the benefits of this integration and realize that I was made to be able to be happy, caring, resilient and in a state of fully embodied health,
- I realize that my body is the temple of my spirit, that the world is my “home,” and that there is a place for all of my relationships.
The place in Montbrun-Bocage
This training module is hosted in the South of France at Manaska in Montbrun-Bocage. This place situated in the Midi-Pyrenées in the heart of nature, is a wonderful place with a large hosting capacity.
What about the facilitators?
Dirk Marivoet, MSc.
is the main facilitator of this training. He is a certified psychotherapist (ECP) and a licensed psychomotor therapist (University of Leuven), director of the International Institute for Bodymind Integration. He is also a certified trainer and supervisor for all methods of Bodymind Integration (Postural Integration®, Energetic Integration® and Pelvic-Heart Integration®) and a teacher and supervisor of Core Energetics®, a Body Oriented Psychotherapy modality .After more than 35 years of working and teaching, both in the academic, alternative and complementary fields of psychotherapy, he created the Core Strokes ™ approach, which he offers worldwide.
Date and place:
Date: from 23-29 May, 2022 from 10.00 am to 5pm
Lieu-dit Courbère – 31310 Montbrun-Bocage
Participation Fees for the workshop:
- EARLY BIRD : 860 € (before March 10th 2022)
- NORMAL Rate : 910 € (after March 10th 2022)
Benefit from a 10% discount by bringing one other person with you
In room, dormitory or camping space (between 10 and 25 € / night) – prices are subject to change:
- Bed in a twin room (with en-suite bathroom): 25 € / night
- Bed in dormitory (five mattresses on the floor, without bedding): 15 € / night
- Camper vans (at the visitor car park, with use of the camping area): 10 € / night
- Camp space (small meadow for some tents, kitchen, showers, dry toilets): 10 € / night
vegetarian, fresh ingredients, organic and local: package 35 € per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)