A transformational experience for personal development based on a body-mind and integration approach
Core Strokes™ is a comprehensive (psycho)therapeutic process for self-development within a relational alliance in order for us to connect with our Core (Center of Right Energy) Essence.
A powerful combination of experiential and didactic learning opportunities
This workshop will give you an understanding of how blocked energy affects you emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually. You can experience powerful energetic techniques that open the flow of life force in a systematic way.
In this workshop you will discover the many ways in which you unconsciously prevent yourself from being well aligned, clear minded, fully alive and joyful. By bringing stuck energies to action, followed by inter-action one can find satisfaction, validation, and the internalization of meaning. Through the work one can let go of old/historic psychological maps which are functionally identical with the holding patterns and layers of protective «armor» in the body. The work supports the creation of new meaningful bodymind maps (both in body and mind) with a yes to your deeper life stream on all levels of your personality.
You will find out how your body and your feelings are important guides for finding your purpose in life and for inviting wanted change. The three stages of change in Core Strokes can be summarized as: “Let be, Let go, let in”.
Participants testify that the work helps them to experience more pleasure and satisfaction, and a sense of meaning and connectedness.
For all those willing to go deeper personally and professionally, this workshop is also an introduction to the professional training modules that are being organized in different countries (these may be followed separately in the locality of your choice).
Program of the workshop in Tuscany
Core Strokes ™ is a creative, dynamic and ultimately enjoyable way to fully experience the creativity, dynamism and joy of your own life force. In an introductory workshop Core Strokes, we integrate:
- the overall meta-view of a model of a “natural energetic wave in steps” as well as clearly defined blockages which can be stated in terms of character structure.
- The overall meta-view of a map of consciousness and a map of personality as orientation for assessing the depth of the work, understanding defense mechanisms that obscure the Core. You will be able to resolve conflicts and relationship difficulties with yourself and others.
- Structured exercises to increase the physical sensitivity and awareness.
- Dynamic body reading, which is the development of a dialogue between the energies of the different parts of your body in relation to each other and the environment.
- Microtracking, development of the pre-frontal lobe “pilot”, the “witness”.
- Gestalt exercises.
- Controlled interactions in role-play with accommodation in pairs, triangles or larger constellations with placeholders for the exteriorization of the inner “bodymind drama”.
- Process work, hands-on work and other support work (physical, cognitive and energetic) to relax the myofascial network (which is part of our emotional defense system)
Through individual and group practices, you will be able to experience how your entire body, energy, feeling and attitude start to change subtly. People who have experienced this work firsthand, tell us that they become livelier, more powerful, more connected, satisfied, joyful, courageous.
The place in Pomaia
This workshop is hosted in Italy at Borgo Di Pomaia. This place situated in Tuscany in the heart of nature, is a wonderful place with a hosting capacity of 50.
What about the facilitators?
Dirk Marivoet, MSc.
is the main facilitator of this workshop. He is a certified psychotherapist (ECP) and a licensed psychomotor therapist (University of Leuven), director of the International Institute for Bodymind Integration. He is also a certified trainer and supervisor for all methods of Bodymind Integration (Postural Integration®, Energetic Integration® and Pelvic-Heart Integration®) and a teacher and supervisor of Core Energetics®, a Body Oriented Psychotherapy modality .After more than 35 years of working and teaching, both in the academic, alternative and complementary fields of psychotherapy, he created the Core Strokes ™ approach, which he offers worldwide.
Dott. Massimo Soldati, PhD
is a Psychologist – Psychotherapist. He is an accredited ICPIT Trainer for Postural Integration®. He is the Chairman of the AIPT Association of Transpersonal oriented Postural Integration®. He is also a professor at the post university school Scuola Superiore di Formazione di Psicoterapia, Cremona, Italy. He wrote the successful book “Corpo e Cambiamento” (Body and Change), Tecniche Nuove Editrice, 2000, Milano, Italy and is co-author of “Transformation of the Self with Bodymind Integration”
Date and place:
Date: from 13 September, 2021 at 3pm to 16 September, 2021 at 3pm
Venue: Borgo di Pomaia – via Poggiberna, 38 – 56040 Pomaia (Pisa) – Italy
Venue’s contact: Tel.: 050 685035 – Website: www.borgodipomaia.it – Email: email@example.com
Participation Fees for the workshop:
- Early bird price: 320€ (until June 30th 2021)
- Regular price: 350€ (after June 30th 2021)
Benefit from a 10% discount by bringing one other person with you
Rooms or studios / apartments with kitchenette:
- For single use (1 pers) : 50€ per night
- For Double use (2 pers) : 30€ per person, per night
- For multiple use (3-4 pers) : 25€ per person, per night
Rates are inclusive of free use of Wi-Fi in the room and in the common areas, free outdoor parking, Bed linen and towels, 10% VAT.
Bar-Restaurant-Pizzeria inside the Borgo: “à la carte”
Canteen at the Lama Tzong Khapa Institute (8 min. by foot): € 4.00 (breakfast) – € 8.00 (per meal)
The meal times at the Institute’s canteen: Breakfast: 8am – 9am – Lunch: 12:30pm – 13pm – Dinner: 19:30pm – 20pm